Thursday, October 29, 2009

President's Club Corsages and Boutonnieres

Here are all of the corsages and boutonnieres that I made for President's Club!
The President’s Club consists of donors from around the world who donate $1,000 or more to the university. Members then have the opportunity to come to campus to see the progress being made. Each year, the President's Club holds an annual banquet to highlight new developments around campus. This year, the banquet was held on October 24th.

I made 15 corsages and 12 boutonnieres for the President's Club in the time of about 2 hours.

The materials we used included: assorted spray roses, statice, ming fern, and asparagus fern.

Here are a few of my favorites!

Although I'm not entirely pleased with the photography on this corsage, it was one of my favorites. I love using different shades of whites! And the rose and statice really complimented each other well I thought.


I loved these two colors, and I used them quite frequently throughout my corsages and bouts. The bouts, as you can see are extremely simple. Just one single spray rose and a little bit of statice goes a long way!


This design was a lot bigger, and as I did more and more, I realized how much I liked using more than just two colors. This was one of my favorites.

Here is a picture of all that I made. The corsages are on the left and the boutonnieres are on the right.

0 comments: